I feel a little bit chuffed, as two lovely bloggers have awarded me a Versatile Blogger award. So, Ashleigh from Saga of Potential Maturity and My Mummy Daze, thank you very much!
So now, I need to list seven things about myself, and then handball this award to some of my favourite bloggers...
- Yesterday I ran 5km with the Senior boys at our school's cross country. It was in soft dirt and spongy grass, worlds away from the pavement and road I normally run on! What a killer!
- I'm currently hooked on The Dark Tower series by Stephen King thanks to one of my friends. It lovely escapism at the end of the day.
- We have friends that come over nearly every weekend, and we're working our way through Jamie Oliver's 30 Minute Meals. On the menu tonight is Killer Jerk Chicken, Rice & Beans, Refreshing Chopped Salad and Chargrilled Corn.
- I have tried to like coffee. I love the smell of it, but it's just way too bitter for me.
- I love to dress up. I always look forward to theme days at school, and have been planning my outfit for Book Week. Trust me, it's more fun to be a teacher when you're dressed up as Batgirl than in regular clothes.
- The first thing I do when I walk into a hotel room is to check what sort of little shampoos, body lotions, etc they have. I was more than impressed that the last place I stayed in had MOR products. Then, I check out the room service menu. Chocolate cake? Hello!
- Nearly every morning the Little Lion and I dance while I put my makeup on. It's one of my favourite parts of the day.
Now, you should totally go and cyber stalk some of these fabulous blogs (along with the ones that gave me this award!)