I ADORE Fridays. Even better, Fridays at 3.31pm, when the final bell has rung and kids are streaming out the door. It's been a tough week, but then, my gold weeks always are. I've only had 3 planning sessions, but I have another one first up today which is a great way to start the day. I've also been working double time as I need to finish nearly all assessment tasks by the middle of next term, so I can get reports done by the time I go on maternity leave. Eek! Plans for this weekend:
- Shopping with Summer tomorrow morning. I'm finding that my cupboard is shrinking week by week. Things I could wear last week, I now have to resign to the 'post baby' draw.
- Continue working on Colby's name blocks. I'll post some photos on Sunday.
- Reorganise my wardrobe.
- Work on paintings for chickpeas room.
- Clean the house.
- Pick up the mirror we bought 3 MONTHS AGO (Grr Deon!)
- Figure out a way to organise my jewelery- the tangled mess is not a good look.
- Visit Dee- Colby got to go home yesterday!