Feeling the Sunday Blues a bit tonight. T'was expected though, considering the holidays are now at an end, and Term 3 begins tomorrow. I think I'm a bit miffed too, as I still don't know my class lists, the timetable hasn't been finalised, and I wasted half a day at school battling photocopiers that didn't want to print double sided for me. Hrmph.
The shining lights so far are:
- Year 10's won't be back for 2 weeks (they're on work experience) so 5 extra sessions off.
- Athletics day in week 3
- Culture trip, ie 2 days in Melbourne and seeing Wicked on the Thursday night
- Not having all the places filled yet for culture trip, so fingers crossed Lan can come and see it
- Seeing all my work mates every day
- It's getting closer to New Zealand...