- Canola oil, to grease
- 375g (2 1/2 cups) self-raising flour
- 250g (about 1/2 bunch) English spinach,trimmed, washed, dried, shredded
- 150g feta cheese, crumbled
- 110g (1/2 cup) chopped semi-driedtomatoes
- 2 tbs finely grated parmesan
- 330ml (1 1/3 cups) milk
- 90g butter, melted
- 1 egg
- 1 tbs chopped fresh dill
- 2 tbs finely grated parmesan, extra
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Brush twelve 80ml (1/3-cup) muffin pans with canola oil to lightly grease.
- Sift flour into a bowl. Add shredded spinach, feta, tomatoes and parmesan, and stir to combine. Use a fork to whisk together milk, butter, egg and dill until well combined. Add milk mixture to flour mixture and use a metal spoon to stir until just combined (do not over mix).
- Spoon mixture into prepared pans. Sprinkle with extra parmesan. Bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean. Turn out onto wire rack to cool. Serve warm or at room temperature.